Phuture Frequency is looking for a new volunteer to act as a general manager, dealing with the daily administration, business development and marketing of the website and podcast.
The role is a volunteer role, so there is no payment involved. It’s really suited to a highly-motivated person with the facility of working from home, who can spare a minimum of 4-6 hours a week working on the website, promoting the music they love and the DJs who play it.
This is your chance to sit in the driving seat of one of the most established Podcasts within Drum ‘n’ Bass.
You’d be in charge of crafting the website’s future, sourcing guest mixes and taking things to the next level. Phuture Frequency has a massive reach, averaging at 30,000 unique downloads of mixes per month – so this is your chance to sit in the driving seat of one of the most established Podcasts within Drum ‘n’ Bass.
A strong knowledge of current Drum ‘n’ Bass and Electronic music is absolutely essential. A candidate with strong connections within the Drum ‘n’ Bass or Dubstep scene would be a massive advantage.
- General online marketing skills – the ability to create a well thought out digital strategy and stick to it.
- An organised and dedicated approach to emails and general admin.
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or Podcasting.
- Good writing standard.
- Ability to seed content/mixes via social media, blogs and forums.
- Strong social media and social networking skills.
- Knowledge of Electronic music.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong links within Drum ‘n’ Bass, Dubstep or Electronic music scene.
- Event planning.
If you’re interested, please write us a brief low down of your relevant past experience and a paragraph or two on how you’d develop the Phuture Frequency brand in the contact form below…